Special interest clubs are held on Fridays from 12:30 - 13:30 and they vary from term to term. We use these as opportunities to broaden the learners' horizons outside the classroom environment. These clubs are run by parents and staff. Some examples of previous clubs:
- Dancing - ballroom, line dancing, modern dancing
- Outreaches - reaching out to the community, ie hospitals, clinics
- Arts and Crafts - exploring creativity on a deeper level
- Preaching - learning how to prepare and execute a sermon
- Sports - fine tuning sporting skills
- Innovation - science projects, experiments, entrepreneurship, etc.
Clubs are available from grade 3 upwards and are times are fun, exciting and skill building.